Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Am a Poet who forgot the words



My Fairy Fair,

I am sitting in a sea-shore where the sun is setting under my feet. I was counting the waves of this sea from an hour and I am to miss the count for every minute. The validity of reprieve from your memories is very short. You, you, you again and again; I am hesitated to think and write about you all the time but you are my evergreen, cloud of white and treasure of dreams. My mind fly in high, roam around you & your every step with an unclear picture I get for every second. What can I say in this minute; you are in every bit of mine.
You know, I am roaming in an unknown city where no one knows me here. But I saw you in this metro station this morning. Its metropolitan city where millions of people run their life and I saw you in bus terminal again: Yes, my mind is running of illusions just like Russell Crowe in ‘A Beautiful Mind’. Literally I will become blind for some time  when I see you somewhere, feel you in my heart and remember your name even for a second too. As of there is not much hope in this life; it’s true that I may have some psychological disorders. But you are a magician who made me to forget this world. I was always an Idiot who watched your every step from the dark.
You have put me under the bars of love where I cannot surface a deep breath from the normal world. It’s a nice feel you know} I think only those who are in love can enjoy this real, nice feelings.
Some nights have death silence here. I get up from sleep hearing your voice. I have no song to sing for you; I am a poet who forgot the words. Can you listen the silence which is telling everything I want to say?
Here I have a chilled puff of air which is increasing the heat of heart. You are like the effigy of ice melted down for my thirsty touch. I followed you everywhere but I lost you again. How can I express love with you? When my heart is deaf, dumb, Blind crammed by YOU inside…

                                                   From one who you doesn't like

No comments:

Post a Comment