Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don’t Let me Fall in Love with You Again & Again

 


The gone wind,

There are thousands of words in the language of English, but I am not getting a single one to explain my feelings to you. I think I am confused about ' what to do?’ Love happens once in life time according to William Shakespeare. But in my case it’s happening again and again that too with a same person. I think it’s not necessary to tell my Love. Can you please explain me how to tell Love...? My Theory about love is too different. Love cannot be told it can be showed and felt. Love is to feel the person inside the heart. You are the only one I always want to forget and a looser every time. I don’t know what you did to me with your smile. I nearly forgot my smile since a year and half. In between two months back I really made my heart so hard and made a motto ‘Love to hate her’ because I understood it’s impossible to treat you as my enemy.

Somehow I succeed in my way so that I transferred myself into someone who doesn’t know you. I never gave a smile at you, I deleted everything including your mobile number and stopped hearing ‘Tuj me rab diktha hai’ which was my anthem from a year plus. I am still following a word ‘try trying and trying again’. You were in my dreams, vinyl holdings beside the street, traffic signals, magazines, books and even in Anushka Sharma of Rab ne fame. I am a guy of million thoughts and you were filled in each one of it. I know I’ll never get you in my life because you are the ‘Queen of white’ and I am just a chocolate colored poet. One or the other day I will win this game of Love by forgetting you or...! “That’s it”.

I have many responsibilities and have many things to do in life. I think I am too defensive from my character and not ready to take risk seriously. But it’s not true that I am feared to propose you. I don’t want to show my Love to you in eight alphabets in a series which is more worth then money and life. Always there will be space for you in my heart. I want some more time to recover myself. Don’t try to make me smile, avoid talking to me, avoid peeping to my words and eyes and Don’t Let me Fall in Love with You Again & Again.

                                       From the unknown guy you don't know

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete