Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because you can’t understand my language of love


Sunday, December 20, 2009






Hey fuming beauty,


Don’t know why today you hurt me lot. You just broke the palace of love which I constructed with bricks of dreams and memories. I have one question for you... Whatever your feelings may be... Did I become a rogue in your sense so that you can't re smile again to me..? May be one wrong thing I did is 'Loving You'. Even I should not think so... Because I started Loving you thinking that I just love you may be I get you or not... So that my Love remains love forever. I think I understood you a lot... So I loved you even with friend’s opposition.


When I entered the college I saw you... Just like one girl among sixty. I never felt 'love at first site'. As everybody writes, says & as I heard there was nothing like thunder, lightning and all. I even don't believe in all those things leave... it. In two weeks you became like a companion from years. This city was new for me...and it’s totally new language, climate, people & place for you. You were not having patience to learn any anything from here but I was having a feel to learn something from you. May be as time lapsed & as we roamed my heart started singing a song...
Afterwords I started seeing you in different way. I was having concentration on you as if you are my asset. If somebody talks with you I was getting tensed. Later on I was not getting anything except you. Dreams were multiplying... but to tell it’s Love.
I tried many times to propose you by building scenes. Moreover I have sent you not less than three hundred (300) love messages from my cell. I know you are not an innocent to understand but I am dumb to speak about this.


Suddenly I became quite... I was feeling that you were avoiding me so. I was remembering you again & again. Just think how I made my heart like a stone and minimized my messages for some fifteen days. But one day for some message I got reply from you “You to me is a cute frd... A frd who wil be there in my memories when I leave this place…” Whole blood of mine became cold. I received your answer and became silent for a while... That’s it.


I never disturbed you again...except of diwali wish. I was just like a sailor who lost his ship in the ocean of love. I started to paint a smile to face with everyone. Where ever you may be… just get your right ship and reach your destination.
See me once... you know why I wrote this much... Because you can’t understand my language of love


To the girl I Loved
From The Boy who loved You
(A Year for Love Story)

1 comment:

  1. senthil said...
    last two paragraphs are the best of this blog....."your love for her" is literally felt in ur words...

    December 21, 2009 11:02 AM
    Arjun said...
    What Have you written? Is this your own or imaginary/others? Its like God William's Love Letter series..Don't be too emotional in life.. Is love failure is your hobby or what? If we want to understand this we have to feel more then to read.

    December 31, 2009 1:04 AM

    ReplyDelete