Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why doesn’t this world end today?




My Lovely Lady,

Every time I go to bed I always pray god that something should happen to this world so everyone and everything should be destroyed including me. You know I am going passionate to death these days; I don’t know why it came to my mind but I am happy with that thought. As I told before to you I am a dreamy boy who always has dreams when I am awake more than to have in sleep. On this world everything has its destiny it seems, from drop of water which joins ocean to a man reach his goal. But everything ends some day and what’s wrong in my prayer to the end of the world. I am getting your picture anywhere I go, whatever I do and whomever I meet. I don’t want to disturb you by sending this to you but it’s just a word from my heart. I don’t know how to respond to myself for what I do without you. It’s enough for me and I can live with your memories lifelong. For the hell sake I am still alive without any ambitions, goals and as empty hearted guy who is living worse than waste on this world. I became one, alone and alone in this crowded earth no one to care, understand me, tell me what is wrong and right to do. I am unlucky from childhood so I never enjoyed my life as my wish. Sacrifice for others, Live for many and even today I leave everything to someone and walk away. You know I thought I’ll do something great which nobody did. I wanted to do Business and to build an empire. I believe in unity as many can do better than one. I made a group of friends to share their hands with me. My dreams were flying high; I thought we are better than others. I don’t won’t to tell this to anybody except you, I changed myself for others, I sacrificed my time, money, Space and heart too.


See today, what I thought was a big joke. I am totally depressed with this. No one thinks more than his “Self”. I got the answer “I am just a mad “who dreams more. I can’t do anything with my dreams, sacrifices, my lost Life Which I can’t explain to anyone. I am in a desert finding oasis when sun is in top of my head. It hurts a lot when my beloved ones hurt me and yes I can tolerate that as it’s my habit of doing so. But how many times and how many? I am Feeling “Enough” with this. Can I live alone moving somewhere where I get just your memories? Dundna padega.. aur Bahut Koshish karna padega. Ya I’ll be on a way for that Self Revolution. I can’t explain each of them what I have done as they never asked anything to do. They have right to tell “it’s your Fate”.


Basically I lost everything except this sole when you left me and now I am loosing that too. What to do on this world loosing love, friendship and cordial relationship with one another. Whatever I do is just a one more coating of sealing my dreams in coffin. No I don’t need this world which cares none. This universal love is just bullshit. If you win you live or else you Die this is what our history, Epics has preached us. Without any option.. World is following these words sincerely. It’s not the world for me to live. Only Cunnings, Selfishness, Untrue, Dishonest, Machines and men Faced Machines have right to Live here.  And please don’t read this letter. It’s not for you and I am none to send this to you. Sorry it’s just a letter from a guy who lost his sense by loving you. 

                                                                              World’s Worst Guy 

2 comments:

  1. i cant tell anything more maga..same pinch..but drop d idea of dieing..every dog has its day..we r better than dogs le..as u said,revolutionise ur life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are facing the problem solve it yourself. No need to tell everyone. Please avoid these type of blogs.

    ReplyDelete