Sunday, September 26, 2010

Its 36 Days 22hrs and 43 min to see you

My Lucky Mascot,
I don’t know how to tell you about what I am now. 22mths of dreams are still continuing even today. You were my dream and you will be my dream in future too. As you know I am a fool, quite sentimental, full time Lazy and guy who do nothing. I had Dreams when I came here before. Realities of life told me you are not fit for anything and you do only nothing. I am not the centre of attraction, maybe I am not the one people love to like. I don’t bother while people scold me or I’ll show off. I think “why people should respect me when I have done nothing to this society, world, people and you too. I always have debit balance with this world. My fate is to lose everyone, bad luck in every step, scolding, incomplete dreams, never ending ways, unwanted resistance, faith breakers and and so on.
I feel alone today even when people are around me. It will be some day world shouts at me “you are mad” as some say me today. I know everything starts with nothing. But the thing is nothing always remains nothing with me. “Hope” goes to end in mind sometimes. I am not the one who desire for things from my childhood. Things are always things to me. I desired for Love and People which I lose even today. I have nothing in this world. My most eager desire was you and it was my last desire too. I can’t get you to talk anything. And you will get bored for this bullshit writings. You are Lucky for me and I was Lucky as I was with you for a while of life. I just wrote like this for you because I have no one to ask and everyone busy in their work. It’s already 36 Days, 22hrs and 54 min I saw you before.
                                                                 Not even yours,
                                                                   Dreamy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment