Sunday, August 21, 2011

Even Silence is the Greatest Music…!!



My lexis of Ghazal,

I want to name u as “Lighting” you know. Sometimes you come so close with me & just abscond without a word. I know you have watched Tom Hanks Forrest Gump. I live like that Character. For me there is nothing great in this world then you. But you the lightning as I said; I am not possessive about anything in this world. About you quite exceptional because I don’t love my life but I love you. You are my sun, moon, star, earth, bread, butter & salt. I can be without anything But I do not have guts imagine anything beyond you. You are my last hope for life. It’s not to express in words. I am weak in vocabulary as you know. I do not want to limit my love in just three words of English.
I know you are brave enough to enjoy your life. I am a coward compared to you. I am not a jolly going guy; I do not enjoy life much. Yes I am sticky as you said &you definitely know what I am. I cannot leave you like this. You made me to continue this shit writing again. I live for you; my love is just for you; my tears are for you; my heart is burning just to see you. Life has provided a small book to record the things. My problem is that it’s already filled by your memories & desires to get you. You are my question, you are my answer, you present in every thought, you my heart, my sight, and you are here, there & everywhere.
I am lone here; No friends, nothing else. Just I and music; that bugger Mohammad Rafi makes me to remember you all the time & I love him because of it. Every Ghazal makes me to feel you. I was thinking how these people converted love & feelings to words. It’s surprising that they have expressed what I failed to do as of every word I hear is just written for me. Even silence is also the greatest Music with your commemoration. Everything starts with dream, but me; I live with it. There is nothing in this writing except remembering you & I would have expressed in just two words.
We should not expect happy endings in every story and it never happens too. You know how I treat you; I am telling you again… Do not forget this fool. Be in touch.

Without you,
Your Adherent Adore

1 comment:

  1. @ Majid Ali: I read your intro post in Blog. its really difficult to earn hear. But i did what u have asked to do. All de best dude..

    ReplyDelete