Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Dream of the Night & The Night of Dreams !!


My Cherub of Martian,

I don’t know what to write except to wish for your birthday. So Happy Birthday! It’s the letter I wanted to send you after a break & all the seven letters I wrote is still on my desk. I know you will be doing great & you have a great company around. About me I am doing well. I had some rough time but survived successfully. I have a decent job as of now & it is baring my laziness. Everything is same as prior & I am not seeing anyone special. I am reading, watching & writing just like earlier but subject is new. I am loner even though I live in crowd but my brain has kept me safe against you. Please stop reading if you still remained the same person I saw as it’s difficult to read my bad poetic English.

You Know, love is like famous TV Serial. It never ends easily but people still watch it censuring it everyday till the end. To explain it’s the blister drip, confession, realization, begging the beauties where pinch connects like thunder to superfluous adores wealth. The secret love is to know the seriousness of the relationship & act wisely. Two shy loving eyes which got place in heart peacefully should always be in high spirits & Unease devotion. Love is a mood volcano flashes in life sometimes. The indulgent souls come together to celebrate the zeal of Love & warmth.

Nowadays I am flying high. It is the dream of the night & the night of dreams & the same night again but overnight will see you in my dreams. My love is a moment of false, true, not thought. I see the wantonness of my love which hides secrets from you & I heed to tell the secrets of the heart. I take the color of the same color but Whites limb buds to feed & extend the fire which hit the heart. Hope I can share with you a glass of dream & an Innocent little sleep. But it is the dream of the night, the night of dreams then the same night again. An old weather returned remember also flew east wind in mind & memories seem to fire when wet eye has also seclusion.

I cannot write more now & it’s my Maximum J

Happy Birthday again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment