Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The day I roved for you in the Nizam’s City;


My Hi-tech Highness,

I don’t know what I did from the morning that day as I was feeling Ill. It was almost 9 am when I reached Secundrabad railway station. I met a friend who is preparing for IAS near Ashok Nagar signal. His first question was “why are you here?” I said “Endukochanno nakkuda telidu” (Even I don’t know why in telugu). He laughed & said you never change. I spent some time with him & his roommates. I left room & got city bus from Indira Park to Lakdika Pool. I got in to the bus 127 k & travelled for an hour passing Banjara Hills. I finally got down in your place & walked about a mile. I completed my personal work too early. I called you & you messaged me that you are not in Town.

You are the genuine Martian next to me. Its waste of natural resources for we both living on this Earth. I walked into Domino’s opposite to Cyber Towers & took an hour to resist the shock you gave me. I questioned “Why the hell I am here & what am I doing?” it’s unrequited again. I was hungry but unable to eat anything. I missed my Platinum Debit Card somewhere & it was lost. I donated whole pizza to the tramp women as I was not in mood to open the box too. Let her praises reach you. I strayed some places which you might be walking. I saw your company it’s an awesome place & I am proud you work there as I missed the opportunity twice just in some points.  I dig upped a city train & next was necklace road Station. This is the exquisite place of this city & I love it. It was pigeon’s outside the station & they played with me for half an hour. At least pigeons of this city loved me a lot. Its Cold breeze from Husain Sagar; White Buddha standing up for the Peace in its middle & I was on green lawn with a great view. I laughed at him as peace is too far from today’s generation. I wrote some shits for an hour. I had no reason to be sad. It’s all done as expected. You know I can read your mind & I can guess your next step before you think to do. I watched kids playing in the bunds starts there fight for every 10 min & I enjoyed it. It’s one of my familiar cities but I was feeling it strange that day.

I don’t understand why I can’t come out of you? Life is a big question & I failed to pretend it as a solution. You are not Julia Roberts & don’t play too smart. It’s no use when we fail to understand what we are up to & what people around us are. I just care you & some may call it as Love & some thinks its Friendship. Get adjusted to things, Take some serious decisions about life now & its time or you will be lost again.  Anyhow I won’t propose you nor disturb you. I always love you as a friend, someone who can guide & exchange thoughts. I am bit crazy as you know and now I can take anything I get. Have a smile all time. Happy Valentine's Day. Keep me posted… Take Care
          Your's
 Rambler

No comments:

Post a Comment